[News] High-bandwidth Networking Device Powered by Linux

Linux powers gigabit-Ethernet fiber modem design

,----[ Quote ]
| PMC-Sierra is shipping a Linux-based hardware/software reference design
| for a high-speed optical network terminator (ONT), the "modem" in
| fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) networks based on passive optical networking
| (PON).

Open Source Communications Appliances Becoming the 'Rage' These Days

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://opensourcepbx.tmcnet.com/topics/open-source/articles/5895-open-source-communications-appliances-becoming-rage-these-days.htm
http://tinyurl.com/2g9a6p