[News] Review of RHEL5; Is Feisty Fawn the Best Operating System Out There?

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 review

,----[ Quote ]
| Sex appeal doesn?t seem to be the focus of this release. Instead, Red
| Hat makes a strong statement in its competitive infrastructure in the
| form of well-executed virtualisation and user session controls in its
| RHEL5 release.
`----

http://www.techworld.com/opsys/reviews/index.cfm?reviewid=512

Ubuntu 7.04 Beta Linux Operating System Best Yet

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.sydneyfx.com.au/wordpress/?p=121

Ubuntu is 'showtime mode': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y