[News] Internet Explorer to Come Under Another Wave of Attacks

Code posted for Internet Explorer attack

,----[ Quote ]
| "This type of vulnerability has been very popular with malicious
| attacks in the past, and we expect to see its usage increase
| substantially, now that exploit code is publicly available,"
| security vendor Websense. warned in a note published Monday.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070327/tc_infoworld/87185

Recently:

Microsoft probes possible IE 7 phishing hole

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6167410.html