Re: [News] Microsoft Still Sends Free Laptops to Popular Bloggers

__/ [ Paul Hovnanian P.E. ] on Sunday 25 March 2007 20:54 \__

> Which distro of Linux would be best for this laptop?

A few days later he complained about drivers in Vista.

Vista really does have driver issues!

,----[ Quote ]
| The above error occurred after less than 10 minutes of using the laptop
| and re-occurred 3 more times in the next half an hour. Oh dear!
`----

http://www.tomrafteryit.net/vista-really-does-have-driver-issues/

Linux was suggested as well (see my comment there). It's embarrassing, isn't
it? Here he is getting a free laptop with Vista preloaded and he wants to
get out of Vista's inconvenient shackles.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.