Re: Open Letter to M$ Trolling Department

__/ [ flyer ] on Saturday 24 March 2007 04:51 \__

> In article <1393344.J5gLlDBEds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>> __/ [ flyer ] on Thursday 22 March 2007 06:13 \__
>>
>> > In article <ifednYRoA912kZ_bnZ2dnUVZ_vjinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> > jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx says...

>> > They're paying them in -- GET THIS -- MS stock!!!!! (bwaheheheheh)
>> >
>> > Toilet paper is more valuable.
>>
>> If the trolls here are not getting paid, they are total suckers who waste
>> their lives away. All they do is encourage suppression while suppressing
>> freedom.
>>
>> I bet some of them have quite a sad story to tell, just like the folks
>> below, whose business goes away to Open Source companies -- those that put
>> the /customer/ at the driver's seat, rather than rely on abusive lockin.
>>
>> http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=198100689
>>
>> "Commercial enterprise service bus suppliers, such as Tibco, IBM and Cape
>> Clear are facing increased competition from such up and coming open source
>> competitors as MuleSource's Mule or Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Service Bus
>> 4.0."
>>
>> The world is moving toward rewarding the customer, rather than punishing
>> the customer. Cope with it. If you have software, let it loose. Remove the
>> lockins and make money using the new and alternatives paradigms. Just look
>> at Google and Red Hat for inspiration. In the former case, you needn't be
>> 100% open. But proprietary bits can /still/ be replaced by ads. Mass
>> distribution can be made legal, rather than be called 'piracy' and at the
>> same time encouraged. And remove those lockins. Google isn't loathed by
>> many because it attempts to remove lockin. It even joined the ODF Alliance
>> more recently, while Microsoft probably pulled a few strings (and withdrew
>> from
>
> Roy, got my filter going.
>
> Are you filtering DFS? He sometimes advocates Linux.

No, he is not. Apart from his KKK-ish tendencies, he is here only to mock
Linux, although he's secretly afraid/fascinated by it (and he appears to
have a love/hare relationship with Rex). DFS is among the Last of the
Munchkins (see
http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html ). If
he gets ignored (easier when he is not visible), then he will sooner or
later leave. Maybe the time he spends here slinging feces will be spend
doing something else. In his case, it is likely to be some other passionate
occupation, such as burning churches of the black community.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Proprietary, lockin-based tools lead to regrets. Doc(umen)tor, heal thyself.
Tasks: 125 total,   2 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie