[News] Early Look at the Newly-released Feisty Fawn (Ubuntu Linux 7.04) Beta

WiFi In Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the major changes mentioned in yesterday's release announcement
| for the Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Beta was "excellent wireless
| networking support".
`----

http://www.michaellarabel.com/index.php?k=blog&i=129

Feisty Fawn Beta 1 Review Part I - Why another Ubuntu review?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://sreyan.no-ip.info/feisty_beta_review/index.html