Re: Microsoft Partner Gradually Implodes

__/ [ Ramon F Herrera ] on Wednesday 21 March 2007 10:42 \__

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/channel/compusa_closings_and_m...http://tinyurl.com/2usnyg

>> Related:
>>
>> Survey: Vista Used Less than 1 percent of PCs
>>
>> ,----[ Quot
>> | Windows Vista may yet prove to be an unstoppable juggernaut,
>> | but statistics released Thursday by a market research firm
>> | show that the new operating system hasn't even licked its
>> | nine-year old ancestor.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,129525/article.html
>
> Just a comment...
>
> CompUSA is owned by the man who became the second richest man in the
> world, now that Warren Buffet gave his money to the Gates Foundation.

I believe it was you who initiated the discussion that revolved around the
Foundation and what it /really/ does (among other things). I don't believe
in altruism from the Foundation. And I still see Gates lobbying for
Microsoft with the 'philanthropy' disguise (yesterday it was Colombia where
he got Microsoft contracts, shutting Linux out while saying it was a trip
with a good cause... ending the para-military motion and all that malarkey).

Anyhoo..

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"