Re: [News] Microsoft Confirms Xbox Live Accounts Are Being Stolen

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Sunday 18 March 2007 17:13 \__

> [Full-disclosure] Xbox live accounts are being stolen
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I just got off the phone with a Microsoft Tech for Xbox live that has
> | confirmed this to with me and they have stated that accounts are
> | being stolen and that "Hackers have control of Xbox live and there is
> | nothing we can do about it"
> `----
>
> http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2007-March/053032.html

Someone/s said that it's not a reliable source. But now ZDNet appears to be
covering it, which gives this credibility.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
Mem:    514480k total,   480352k used,    34128k free,     6856k buffers