Re: [News] Stockport Chooses Linux for E-mail

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 20 March 2007 23:00 \__

http://www.bluefountain.com/casestudies/stockport-council-sign-up-to-blue-learning/

> It'll mean nowt to our cousins, but.....
>
> .... my word:-)

They use Linux in some schools there. Folks from the LUG help promote it and
it's merely the beginning of something bigger, as it proves to be
successful.

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/07/05/open-source-in-schools/

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
Cpu(s):  22.5% user,   4.0% system,   0.9% nice,  72.6% idle