[News] [Linux] Ubuntu Linux Desktops in Library Computers (Video)

Ubuntu @ the Library

,----[ Quote ]
| I installed Ubuntu because I was fed up with all the different OSes
| on the library computers. It was easy, and a little fun.
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWIrxuF5NSo

Next step, gNewSense?

Related:

Ubuntu's Gibbon gets free

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu's October release code-named "Gutsy Gibbon" will be available
| in a new, free flavour, its founder Mark Shuttleworth said today.
|
| [...]
|
| In an e-mail to Ubuntu developers, Shuttleworth said: "work will be done in
| collaboration with the folks behind gNewsense". gNewsense is a Linux
| distribution backed by the Free Software Foundation that removes all
| non-free material from Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa/Ubuntu-s-Gibbon-gets-free/0,339028227,339274828,00.htm

gNewSense KDE 1.1 Screenshots 1024x768px

http://shots.linuxquestions.org/?linux_distribution_sm=gNewSense%20KDE%201.1