Re: [News] PlayStation 3 Could Win Owing to Blu-Ray, XBox360 Alienates Foreigners

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Tuesday 08 May 2007 08:29 \__

http://kotaku.com/gaming/the-pachter-factor/pachter-ps3-will-win-via-blu+ray-258309.php

> That wouldn't really be a reason for Xbox360 fall further into the
> doldrums. The Xbox can link to users computers, so they only would need the
> one blu-ray device. Alternatively, if I remember right the xbox360 had a
> USB connector, I suspect a lot of first time buyers of blu-ray will go for
> an external device anyway.
>
> Thinks: It just crossed my mind that a firewire connector might be needed
> for blu-ray rather than USB, I should think that unless the device was
> given a huge system buffer USB may not be able to keep up.

Microsoft said it would support Blut-ray if this media type won the so-called
'race' or 'war'.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 107 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie