Re: [News] [Rival] Outspoken Microsoft Employee: We Need a Reboot

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Monday 07 May 2007 14:54 \__

> On Monday 07 May 2007 13:03 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> The WinTrolls tell us that Microsoft is doing well, so why 'reboot'?
>
> Don't be so scathing about people's religions.
> This is part of the Microsoft Religion - re-boot 5 times a day while facing
> East....

You probably know this, but when I wrote reboot I was thinking about
Ballmer's own words. He actually used the words "development collapse" and
"we needed to reboot" when referring to 2005's Longhorn. From the media's
perspective, this sometimes seem like the untold truth.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
Tasks: 108 total,   2 running, 104 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie