Re: [Rival] Outspoken Microsoft Employee: We Need a Reboot

"Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Your posts are getting more ridiculous by the day. "Why reboot?" - For
> starters it's not Ballmer or Gates who's saying that MSFT needs a
> reboot. The person claiming that the company needs a reboot is some
> anonymous blogger named "Who da'Punk"
>
> So according to your logic a blogger named "Who da'Punk" is an
> official spokesperson for Microsoft. Because if "Who da'Punk" says the
> company needs a reboot then it's a undisputable fact, right?

It seems to me that this is just a version of the "The enemy of my enemy is
my friend" view of life.  It does seem tedious and circular to post so many
references to the opinions of those naysayers who have far more attitude
than they have credentials to comment.