Re: [Rival] Outspoken Microsoft Employee: We Need a Reboot

  • Subject: Re: [Rival] Outspoken Microsoft Employee: We Need a Reboot
  • From: Larry Qualig <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 7 May 2007 07:03:24 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On May 7, 8:03 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> MicroYa! and Thinking About a Big Reboot
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | We need a reboot. A reset. A refocusing on what's essential for
> | Microsoft to succeed and realign its culture into the fantastic,
> | crazy, wonderful place that it has all the raw potential to be.
> | And by hitting the reset button, it gives people the permission
> | to push the boundaries and align with the positive goals of success.
> `----
>
> http://minimsft.blogspot.com/2007/05/microya-and-thinking-about-big-r...
>
> The WinTrolls tell us that Microsoft is doing well, so why 'reboot'?

Your posts are getting more ridiculous by the day. "Why reboot?" - For
starters it's not Ballmer or Gates who's saying that MSFT needs a
reboot. The person claiming that the company needs a reboot is some
anonymous blogger named "Who da'Punk"

So according to your logic a blogger named "Who da'Punk" is an
official spokesperson for Microsoft. Because if "Who da'Punk" says the
company needs a reboot then it's a undisputable fact, right?

Well done Roy. Keep up the good work.