Re: [News] [Linux] Gradual Move from People's Windows to Linux Partition

On Mon, 07 May 2007 03:40:38 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Why Ubuntu is Better Than Windows
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| At first I thought it would only be a matter of time before I had to
>| jump to Windows to use some software that would only work on Windows.
>| Well, that hasn't happened yet. Anything Windows can do Ubuntu can
>| do quicker, better, and faster.
>|
>| [...]
>|
>| Microsoft has a stranglehold on the market and most people just use
>| Windows because its what they use first and never want to leave it.
>`----
>
>http://mikerouse.blogspot.com/2007/04/why-ubuntu-is-better-than-windows.html

Now this guy's really a happy camper:

"Indeed... Here's a challenge for you and I mean it... Upgrade to
Ubuntu and if you're not happy with it within 3 months I'll give you
£200. Honest.*"