[News] [Linux] New MCNLive and Paldo Linux Released, A Look at Litrix Live CD

Delft [Linux Live CD] Final Released

,----[ Quote ]
| A new edition of MCNLive, code name "Delft" is out, a fun release
| based on Mandriva Spring 2007.1, lacking any office or work-related
| software packages that would seriously distract your mind.
`----

http://mcnlive.org/

Litrix v7.4 Linux LiveCD

,----[ Quote ]
| Screenshots gallery...
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=701&num=1

paldo 1.10 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Enhancements to point out:
|
|     * OpenOffice 2.2
|     * X.org 7.3
|     * Linux 2.6.20.11
|     * GNOME 2.18.1
|     * With Xfce 4.4 a second desktop environment found its way into paldo.
`----

http://www.paldo.org/

Related:

Review: MCNLive Delft RC1

,----[ Quote ]
| To surmise: MCNLive Delft is a solid platform for anybody that
| needs a LiveUSB distribution platform. The lack of what I'd call
| needed-software means I can't recommend it for HD installation or
| running from LiveCD on a regular basis but for portable writeable media,
| this is awesome.
`----

http://www.thepcspy.com/articles/linux/review_mcnlive_delft_rc1

MCNLive Delft RC1 Screenshot Tour

,----[ Quote ]
| Announcing the RC1 of the upcoming MCNLive code name 'Delft': based
| on and 100% compatible with Mandriva Linux 2007.1 spring; includes
| WiFi drivers, no closed source NVIDIA and ATI driver; 3D desktop
| - Beryl, Compiz and Metisse - for most Intel and ATI cards; KDE
| desktop with a set of Internet, music and video applications, games
| and more
`----

http://osdir.com/Article9821.phtml

Announcement: MCNLive "VirtualCity" Final

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.mcnlive.org/