[News] [Linux] New GAIM (Pidgin) Released & Reviewed; Man-pages; Enlightenment

Pidgin 2.0 - A true polyglot

,----[ Quote ]
| Much effort has gone into making Pidgin 2.0 an excellent release,
| and the work definitely shows. I'm looking forward to seeing Pidgin
| continue to improve as the landscape of open source instant messaging
| tools grows and evolves.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/apps/pidgin-2-0.ars

man-pages-2.44 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux man-pages project documents the programming interface of
| Linux, that is, man page sections 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Releases typically
| come out at intervals that vary from a week to a few months. The most
| recent release (2.44) contains a large number of updates, including
| revisions to document changes in the recently released 2.6.20 kernel.
`----

http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/05/man-pages-244-released.html

Enlightenment 0.16.8.7 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| E16 version 0.16.8.7 and epplets version 0.10 are now available for
| download.
`----

http://www.osnews.com/story.php/17845/Enlightenment-0.16.8.7-Released

Related:

A first look at Gaim 2.0

,----[ Quote ]
| Gaim's list of supported protocols has changed a bit in
| the 2.0 series. Gaim 2.0 continues support for AIM,
| Yahoo!, MSN, Groupwise, IRC, and Zephyr, but drops
| default support for Gadu-Gadu and Napster.
`----

http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/10/24/1634247&from=rss

ChangeLog: Gaim changes name to Pidgin, 2.0 release finally approaches

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/04/08/000218&from=rss