[News] Mozilla: Microsoft No Longer 'Owns' the Web, Forced to Accept GNU/Linux

Microsoft doesn't 'own' the Web: Mozilla

,----[ Quote ]
| "I think the software world is changing pretty dramatically so I
| think there's a bunch of commercial models that might not survive
| either," Baker said.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Firefox-giving-Microsoft-plenty-to-think-about/0,130061733,339275165,00.htm
http://tinyurl.com/3yqzo4

Here's a little gem:

Ozzie's quiet revolution at Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| It's not religious--let's just put it that way. To the extent we look
| at the audience for a given (Linux) distribution, given OS, whatever.
| And if it's a material thing, we'll prioritize it.
`----

http://news.com.com/Ozzies+quiet+revolution+at+Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6180428.html?tag=nefd.lede

He has seen some of my comments on anticompetitive practice from his
successor.

What Is Drupal?

,----[ Quote ]
`----