Re: Credit where it's due. Thank you Microsoft.

__/ [ Jamie Hart ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 09:09 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>>> endeavour (SFLC et al), I've decided to not make even a single
>>> *negative* comment about Microsoft, Windows, proprietary software,
>>> closed standards, the Xbox, or anything else connected with Microsoft
>>> and the proprietary software industry, for a period of exactly one
>>> week starting now.
>>>
>>> I further vow to not make any *negative* comments about any of the
>>> Windows advocates in this group for the same period. These promises
>>> extend to posts I make on my Blog, and any comments I leave on other
>>> Blogs and Social Networking sites.
>>>
>>> Just one week though. That's it. Probably.
>>>
>>> Oh and I'm *not* going to make it easy by just not posting *anything*
>>> :)
>>
>> Should I do the same with [News]? Just for a week?
>>

> Yes, please.
>
> News about Linux is good, news about Microsoft, good or bad, has little
> place here.
>
> Just my opinion.

If Microsoft stabs Linux in the back in one way or another, directly or
indirectly, does that count as Linux news?

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/

         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S