Re: So much for the new GPL

__/ [ Guy Fawkes ] on Monday 30 April 2007 22:54 \__

http://news.com.com/So+much+for+the+new+and+improved+GPL/2010-7344_3-6179947.html

> Blog from a spinster belonging to the PFF (http://www.pff.org), a front for
> Microsoft & Co. Maybe we should start a 'name and shame' campaign to
> disclose all these fake grass-roots organizations and to discredit them,
> ban them from publishing their nonsense on news sites such as news.com.
>
> Not worth the paper it's written on...not even worth the bytes stored in
> electronic memory.

Oops. I had mentioned this a few minutes ago, before seeing your post. Yes!
It's a lobbyist and it's /NOT/ the first time he's on C|Net. He's one among
a few. More information (with links for context) here:
http://boycottnovell.com/2007/04/30/gpl-fud-cnet/

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
Tasks: 115 total,   1 running, 113 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie