Re: [News] [Linux] Chris Pirillo Frustrated with Windows, Advised to Try Linux

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Sunday 20 May 2007 01:11 \__

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/windows/2007/05/18/an-alternative-to-windows/

>> With Microsoft MVPs like these, who needs enemies?
>
> Most Volatile Professional?

Not very volatile. I can recall him going nuts as early as 2005 when he saw
Longhorn. Scoble has already moved to a Mac world, Allchin said he would buy
a Mac... and, well... Pirillo is probably /en route/ to change. He won't
take this for much longer. He still insists on using a 6-year-old O/S, made
for 6-year-olds.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
roy      pts/3                         Sat May 19 18:28   still logged in