Re: [News] [Linux] Microsoft Says It Won't Sue, Wants More Novell-like Deals

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 19 May 2007 13:08 \__

>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 17 May 2007 04:37 \__
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:

>>> You mean "No_Ax_to_Grind" a.k.a. Dr.GroundAxe?
>>>
>>> If you read through Dell's IdeaStorm, you'll see these same shills, half
>>> of whom a COLA Trolls, and the other half are Microsoft employees (or
>>> both).
>>
>> When I posted bad publicity for Dell in netscape.com, Dell employees came
>> to extinguish the fire so to speak (there are comments and there's also a
>> "sink" feature, like "bury" in Digg).
>>

> Does anyone still believe that the anti-charter posters here are
> unrewarded for their efforts?

In one way or another, all of them (including DFS) depend on the monopoly for
sustaining their skills, products, and moneyflow. Still, they definitely do
not belong here. They should vent anger and frustration in appropriate
forums. I don't see "Linux fans" sabotaging discussions in the Windows
forums. They sometimes may recommend Linux, being happy dual booters.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
  3:05pm  up 20 days 23:27,  6 users,  load average: 1.54, 2.06, 1.69