Re: [News] [Linux] Opensuse Linux Gets Windows Installer

After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> [H]omer wrote:
>>
>>> I know what you mean though. I type as I think, so sometimes this
>>> leads to rambling. I could use some proofreading, but it has a cost,
>>
>> No, we provide that service for free :)
>
> Cleaning up dingleberries with your tongue is another free service you bozos
> provide to Roy "Lying Spamming Idiot" Schestowitz.

Actually, you're just pissed because Roy's flood of news buries your own
attempted crap flood, as well as that of the other people who think that
it works to fling obvious bullshit into a newsgroup.

--
   Don't flip the Bozo Bit.