[News] [Linux] Another Company Moves to GNU/Linux Desktops, OpenOffice.org, OpenDocument Format

OSS is the right solution for Voicelink Communications

,----[ Quote ]
| Finally, with the move to Linux desktops, the company began using
| OpenOffice.org as the default office suite. The company now enjoys the
| benefits of the Open Document Format (ODF) standard internally. Lee says
| that cross-platform support for ODF was a significant draw for Voicelink
| and that some of their new customers are also using OpenOffice.org for
| similar reasons.
`----

http://enterprise.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/05/17/155253&from=rss

We have been hearing about many such companies recently. The tide has turned
and people follow other people's lead, unafraid.