[News] [Linux] Short Review of Kubuntu GNU/Linux (7.04)

Review of Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

,----[ Quote ]
| It's a good looking release (as expected) and it is massively usable.
| It looks nice, it handles nicely and it shares the same thriving
| community that benefits Ubuntu so much. It's easily as good as
| it's Ubuntu counterpart in my opinion. I played with it for a
| few hours and I could probably live here.
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/review_of_kubuntu_7_04_feisty_fawn

Related:

Seven steps to Feisty Fawn bliss

,----[ Quote ]
| With the release of Ubuntu 7.04, aka Feisty Fawn, I naturally
| couldn't resist taking Kubuntu, my preferred Ubuntu version,
| for a quick spin on my trusty old Thinkpad testbed.
`----

http://desktoplinux.com/articles/AT3648616185.html

Kubuntu 7.04: Putting up a real fight against Windows Vista.

,----[ Quote ]
| Kubuntu 7.04 is the real deal. The installation was easy and
| successful. In terms of usability, everything is there: KDE
| offers all of the necessary applications, and Kubuntu offers
| the integration. The performance is suitable. And unlike Windows
| Vista, Kubuntu 7.04 is a pleasure to use. So I?d suggest that you
| try it out.
`----

http://pinderkent.blogsavy.com/archives/69

Review of Kubuntu 7.04 Beta

,----[ Quote ]
| Kubuntu is one of the biggest KDE-based distributions out there
| right now. And it has a reason to be. Beautiful, powerful, easy-to-use,
| and easy to install are just a few things that come to mind. I tested
| out the latest beta, 7.04 Feisty Fawn, scheduled to ship on April 19th.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/15094

Pimp Your Kubuntu in 3 Easy Steps

,----[ Quote ]
| That's it, we have managed to pimp your desktop and now, you can
| really enjoy your daily tasks. Also, these last settings will give
| you a clean and spacious kicker.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pimp-Your-Kubuntu-in-3-Easy-Steps-51468.shtml

Kubuntu 7.04 "Feisty Fawn"