Re: Linus Torvalds Responds To Microsoft Patent Claims

__/ [ AB ] on Thursday 17 May 2007 02:11 \__

> On 2007-05-16, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
>> Someone has just told me about:
>>
>> http://www.microsoft-antitrust.gov/
>
> Man, *that* site ought be one busy mofo!

Really? I'd have to explore. The mirrors of Comes vs Microsoft have been
quite a lot of fun and it's good that we have those PDF in text form,
_somewhere_. Any person attempting to make a case against the company will
be able to reuse some exhibits. The past cannot go away in the age of the
Internet.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
Cpu(s):  23.8% user,   4.0% system,   0.6% nice,  71.6% idle