[News] [Linux] Microsoft Wishes to Start Protection Racket Program

Microsoft: If we're violating IP, 'we'll take a license'

,----[ Quote ]
| Now, courtesy of the same Microsoft public-relations representative
| who provided us press/blogger folks with Microsoft?s full statement
| on May 14 on its latest patent-infringement claims, here are a
| couple more Microsoft sound bites on this issue.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=443

Also see:

http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=968

"One (unnamed) Microsoft employee once told me that most of the people on the
ground, doing development out with customers really do get-it but Microsoft
have suffered from a disconnected management clique. I am beginning to see
where this person is coming from."