[News] [Linux] Chucky Cheese Powered by the Penguin

Chucky Cheese Runs Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
| I was at Chucky Cheese a couple weeks ago with my kids, and was having mine
| and my kid's picture drawn by Chucky Cheese at the little Picture taking
| machine when it crashed on me. We called the man over to look at it, he
| opens it up, reboots it - lo and behold, it's a Redhat variant of Linux
| booting up in front of my eyes!
`----

http://www.jessestay.com/articles/2007/05/15/chucky-cheese-runs-linux/

Will Sweaty sue Chucky over "balance-sheet liability"?

Related:

McDonald's pilots Linux-based electronic signage

,----[ Quote ]
| Fast-food chain McDonald's is reportedly piloting Linux-based
| electronic signage at a location in Chicago. The Golden Arches at Archer
| Rutherford is using content-managed digital signage for menu-board
| promotion, dining- and play-room adver-tainment, and customer
| information collection, according to an article at SelfService.org.

Nando's goes Open Source

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/16/11605.html