[News] [Linux] Network Manager Was NOT Fired Over Linux Recommendation

School District Did Not Fire Network Manager For Recommending Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I emailed the writer of that same article to ask if Curtis Mason was
| really fired for recommending Linux. The reply confirmed my suspicion...
|
| [...]
|
| Lets not get into sensationalistic hissy fits, that?s reserved only
| for Microsoft.
`----

http://www.techybytes.com/school-district-did-not-fire-network-manager-for-recommending-linux/

Related:

District to save money by switching computers to Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.thisweeknews.com/?sec=home&story=sites/thisweeknews/022207/Bexley/News/022207-News-310108.html