Re: [News] [Linux] Photos Show Iranian Education's Move to GNU/Linux

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Sunday 13 May 2007 17:40 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Science and Art Foundation's wonderful work in Bam
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | The classes started on 16th December 2006 and they began to
>> | learn about Sharif Linux.  This is an open source operating
>> | system, which enables Persian speakers to use the net
>> | effectively, as all the menus and help are in Persian.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.payvand.com/news/07/may/1099.html
>
> This is the world's cutest picture:
>
> http://www.payvand.com/news/07/may/Bam-SAF-ITC6.jpg

It /is/ nice. I worried people would somehow turn this into a political
discussion. When Cuba made it clear that it would move to Linux entirely,
Microsoft shills (Enderle and the Gang) took advantage and created
stereotypes.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
roy      pts/7                         Sun May 13 11:36 - 11:39  (00:02)