Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Continues to Bad-mouth Nintendo, Coy on Yahoo

In article <1798668.HSIWOpcU4t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Microsoft Says Xbox 1 is Graphically Superior to Wii; Developers Comment
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | What has raised a few eyebrows, however, is his comment that the Wii
> | wouldn't even be able to produce graphics that we saw from the
> | original Xbox -- a system released five years ahead of the Wii.
> `----

Nice selective quoting.  Why didn't you quote this part?

   "Bach's comments meant no disrespect to Nintendo, as he stressed
   heavily his admiration for the rival company's innovation and even
   predicts success for the Wii."

> http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=7247

In fact, why didn't you post this link instead?

<http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2125617,00.asp>

That's to the actual interview, rather than to Daily Tech's summary of
it.  I notice on Digg that you constantly criticize others for posting
to secondary sources like that, rather than linking to the direct
source, so it seems kind of strange that you link to secondary sources.

--
--Tim Smith