Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Continues to Bad-mouth Nintendo, Coy on Yahoo

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Sunday 13 May 2007 01:17 \__

>> Microsoft Says Xbox 1 is Graphically Superior to Wii; Developers Comment
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | What has raised a few eyebrows, however, is his comment that the Wii
>> | wouldn't even be able to produce graphics that we saw from the
>> | original Xbox -- a system released five years ahead of the Wii.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=7247
>
> Ha! Sweaty's feigning again. The Wii has him soiling his pants.

Bill Gates called it the main threat. That was before IDC and NPD (both
puppets of Microsoft, which does a lot of business with them) confirmed that
the Wii wiil (sic) beat everyone.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    make install -not war
Tasks: 131 total,   1 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie