[News] [OSS] Service-oriented Architectures Benefit from Openness

Survey: open source makes a difference for SOA

,----[ Quote ]
| Forrester also said that 78% of respondents were favorably disposed
| toward open source software because of its open standards, which is
| a major factor driving their view of its value for SOAn
| ext-generation enterprise architectures.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/service-oriented/?p=873

Also on OSS, here's proof that IE is good for something...

Firefox Dashboard

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/27499