Re: [News] [Rival] Attempt to Protect Windows Can Expose It to Hijackers

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Thursday 31 May 2007 16:55 \__

http://media.slated.org/albums/userpics/Vista-Is-A-Catastrophic-Failure.png

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=//media.slated.org/albums/userpics/Vista-Is-A-Catastrophic-Failure.png

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=//msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp

> (Naw, it doesn't go into the Hall of Mirrors or
> Happy Happy Crash land.  It bounced that one to
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?frame=true .
> So it's not quite that dumb...though it's dumb enough.)

Hmmm... I was hoping for recursions...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=//msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp

No luck. You know, that type of stuff can be used by phishers to deliver faux
pages under the disguise of MSDN, which many toolbars would accept as though
it were safe.

--
                ~~ Best regards

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.