Re: [News] [Linux] More Old Laptops Brought Back to Life with Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Resurrect an old laptop/notebook with wireless networking
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Don't throw away that old laptop just because you can't tolerate
> | how slow Windows runs on it. In fact, you may find that older
> | notebooks without integrated network support (wireless or
> | otherwise) are still quite usable with an excellent operating
> | system alternative called, you guessed it, Linux. I've seen
> | old laptops used for everything from thin-client kiosks to
> | digital picture frames.
> `----
>
> http://opensourcecorner.com/node/1062

Withe Micoshaft Corporation's Scareware OS, you can't do
any copying of OS to old laptops without
them threatening and scaring you with ligitation
for patent violation and copyright violations.

Linux - no problem.

Make Tea everyone - no more closed source software for control freaks.