Re: [News] [Linux] More Old Laptops Brought Back to Life with Linux

__/ [ Linonut ] on Tuesday 29 May 2007 14:40 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Not looking good for Vista...
>>
>> http://www.studenthelpforum.com/index.php/topic,10.0.html
>
> If that ain't a testament to the Monopoly...!

See the URL...

Student.

Help.

Forum.

They say that Linux is only for students to use.

They say that Linux users need to ask people questions.

They say that people who use Linux need to RTFM.

Why is it that people say that they spent entire weekends (or weeks) trying
to get their Vista installation sorted out? Many just give up.

Example:

An open letter to Bill Gates

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2007/02/an_open_letter_to_bill_gates.html
http://tinyurl.com/2tlc8w

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Disk quota exceeded; sig discontinued"
  3:05pm  up 30 days 23:27,  8 users,  load average: 0.69, 0.67, 0.67