Re: The return of Gary Stewart (was Re: Does COLA Mirror Digg.com ? ? ? ?)

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 28 May 2007 08:38 \__

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> __/ [ digger.junkie@xxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 28 May 2007 00:36 \__

>> That's because all the Microsoft shills that were kicked out of Slashdot
>> slithered into Digg and took over.
>>
>>> Hey, Flatfish.
>>
>> Either him or one of your other Digg stalkers.
>>

> It would seem that Gary has been sent back to Cola - presumably, the
> anti-Roy campaign is not going to well on Digg?

I lost track of how many Digg account of his I had terminated (based on
abusive content he posted there). Nice to have moderated environments, too.
:-)

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz
Swap:  1036184k total,   641172k used,   395012k free,    29276k cached