Re: Serious GoogleGroups Issues

__/ [ canadafred ] on Thursday 24 May 2007 02:20 \__

> Hey
>
> Any GoogleGroup users having serious bugs the last couple of days.
> This such as :
>
> - Half the page turns white and I cannot access the send button.
> - I send a response and the system fails, gives me a notice that it
> has failed, so I try again. This process sometimes causes for more
> than one of my response to appear.
> - Message don't seem to appear at all, ever.
> - Posted messages appear and disappear.
>
> ... or is it just me.

Based on what was said (and observed) elsewhere in UseNet, not only was
Google Groups broken as a viewer, but it also generated some garbage
(duplicated, orphaned messages, etc). The module which keeps track of post
count has been kaput for about 2 months and indexing is dysfunctional. I
wonder if they know about (and handle) those problems.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
  9:05am  up 29 days 17:27,  8 users,  load average: 1.41, 0.66, 0.64