Re: [News] [Linux] Suspend to RAM and Disk in Linux Discussed

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sun, 27 May 2007 06:30:47 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>>> Slow "news" day, Roy?  What makes Linus having a discussion on the linux
>>> kernel mailing list, just like many others, suddenly "news"?  What makes
>>> it worthy of notifying everyone in COLA about it?
>>
>> Slow "trolling" day, Erik?  The thread was not so far OT as to worthy of
>> your childish attack.  Piss up a rope.
>
> I didn't say it was OT.  I said, it wasn't noteworthy.  What's next,
> "news"
> articles about Linus mentioning that Linux is great?  Linus participates
> in literally thousands of discussions, what makes this particular one
> worthy of note?

Yup, Erik, lets have instead another flurry of completely idiotic posts
from "linux-sux". Which naturally will not comment at all, especially not
tell him to post his off-topic garbage in MS-groups.
Nope, instead you have to attack Roy for On-topic posting.
Makes sense, Erik, really
--
Only two things are infinite,
 the Universe and Stupidity.