Re: Linux MCE is Awesome

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 25 May 2007 21:50 \__

> http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Linux_MCE_is_Awesome_144_2007.php

When you mention LinuxMCE/MythTV in Digg, the trolls are jumping and fuming,
due to jealousy. Microsoft is left behind.

Just a couple of days ago:

The various levels of suckage - Windows MCE

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://mynutsandi.blogspot.com/2007/05/various-levels-of-suckage-windows-mce.html

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, sit on your hands all day
 12:20am  up 27 days  8:42,  8 users,  load average: 1.26, 1.93, 1.56