Re: DEFCON Linux Released, Ubuntu Linux Among Top 20 Products at PC World

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 24 May 2007 15:45 \__

> On May 23, 3:26 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> __/ [ ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 23 May 2007 18:49 \__

>> > Apple's OS/X is higher on the list than Ubuntu, but Vista doesn't make
>> > the list at all.  Firefox is there, but not IE.  Top of the list is
>> > Google Apps.
>>
>> Is it just me, or is Google Groups mibehaving today? Everyone who posts
>> from Google produces orphan threads with repetitions.
>
> Google has been misbehaving in various ways.  I got multiple posts
> because when I posted the first time it said it did not go through, to
> submit again later.  So I did, and got two posts.  Also, it's been
> taking many hours for posts to appear, or I get a thread with several
> posts indicated, but only one displayed.  Maybe it will be better
> today.

I also noticed that post count reached a hald a couple of months ago... as if
some cron job had died. Also, posts have taken longer to be index recently.
I rely on that stuff.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 135 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie