Re: [News] [Linux] Sun Acts as Legal Shield for GNU/Linux

__/ [ John Locke ] on Tuesday 22 May 2007 16:17 \__

> On Tue, 22 May 2007 14:08:11 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> "In short, Microsoft will lose a patent trench war if they start one,
> and I?m sure that cooler heads in Redmond know that."
>

> They know that...but that won't stop them from employing
> a flawed tactic. Or from moving on to another idiotic
> scheme. This is Micrsoft now. This is their image.

Last month, Martha Adams said that Microsoft would become a patent troll.
Well, it has since then become a rattler. Sometimes the prospects seem so
poor that ethics is no longer a priority. Emotion takes over, not compassion
or rationale.

... think of a man of passion . . .

Beyond the PC: Ballmer's Battle Plan

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.smartmoney.com/mag/ceo/index.cfm?story=april2007

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    514480k total,   319976k used,   194504k free,    15200k buffers