Re: True Story: Linux Boosts Dividends for Stockbroker

__/ [ ml2mst ] on Tuesday 22 May 2007 15:53 \__

http://news.softpedia.com/news/True-Story-Linux-Boots-Dividends-for-Stockbroker-55093.shtml

> Nice read (I think) ;-)
>
> With kind regards,
>
> Marti van Lin

Linux has definitely reached the point where its dominance is inevitable
(it's no longer just a the case for open source). We can, however, speed up
its acceptance, even on the desktop. OpenSolais will never catch up, but it
could find a niche.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  4:20pm  up 24 days  0:42,  7 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.17, 0.50