Re: My cat is a wintroll!?

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Tuesday 22 May 2007 08:49 \__

> thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> My cat just threw up on one of my Ubuntu CDs... I can only
>> conclude he is a windows fan.  :-/
>>

> I know how your cat feels, it's the colour that does it, a sort of shitty
> brown. I know Ubuntu have a perfectly good explanation for selecting
> ShitBrown from all of the colours available, some sort of moral thing.
> Personally I think that ShitBrown holds no hidden truths about morals, but
> thats just me.

Tell the cat to visit gnome-look.org or just go to the system preferences
menu. It is *AMAZING* how many people criticise Ubuntu on the basis on
colours when it just takes seconds (literally) to alter. Here's my Ubuntu
4.10:

http://www.schestowitz.com/Family_Photos/Webcam/2005/06/21062005/21062005006.jpg
http://www.schestowitz.com/Family_Photos/Webcam/2005/06/21062005/21062005009.jpg

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Ballmer O/S - so furious it may crash
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 118 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie