[News] [] Microsoft "The RIAA of Operating Systems"? There's a Solution

Sorting through rubble after Microsoft's Linux patent bombshell

,----[ Quote ]
| Instead of slaughtering open source with patent lawsuits, injunctions
| and damage claims, it appears the goal is to milk, or bleed, open
| source software companies through licensing, and indemnification
| deals. You can't say there's anything secret or hidden about
| that strategy.
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/linux/2007/0521linux1.html

A call to action against Microsoft's open source threats

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/columnists/2007/052107henderson.html