Re: "Open Source Industry Australia: Microsoft Admits Patent Weakness"

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 21 May 2007 20:29 \__

>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I don't know which lawyer wrote the vouchers, but I'm guessing
>> | somewhere in Redmond, there is a lawyer beating his head against
>> | the wall right about now.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070519090322431
>
> This patent FUD tactic may well turn out to be Microsoft's biggest
> mistake ... and Lord knows they've made plenty of those.

Just hold on. I have many open tabs at the moment and consistently they talk
about people wanting to use /MORE/ Linux, _for spite_. Microsoft shot itself
in the foot. See Richard's cartoon.

http://www.linetec.nl/linux/microsoft_p4.html

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S