Re: [Roy Schestowitz lying is bordering on the pathalogical] [Rival] Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice) (was: [News] [Rival] Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice))

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:49:51 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

>> ____/ Kier on Saturday 10 November 2007 12:23 : \____

>>> <snip>

>>> Except you aren't exposing it, are you? You're making assumptions.
>>
>> Kier, watch the OP's references at the bootm.

>>> Come off it, Roy. You said: "Watch how Microsoft tried to block NYC
>>> from using open source voting systems." How can that not be about MS, and
>>> how can it be true when it's been pointed out to be incorrect?
>>>
>>> If you're inaccurate or just plain wrong, you aren't doing Linux advocacy
>>> any good. Be more careful about checking what you post - I've said this
>>> before. A dozen well-researched and accurate articles are worth far more
>>> than a hundred poorly researched, inaccurate or misleading articles.
>>>
>>> Quality before quantity.
>>
>> You know, Kier, [H]omer's assigned label in your name begins to make more
>> sense. Do you /really/ think that Microsoft does not game the government. Dare
>> I say, are you out of your mind? It's so obvious and everyone who looks at
>> that stuff knows it. Some are just too afraid to comment on this.
>>
>> Governments are corrupt. Cope with it. The least one can do is identity /where/
>> they are corrupt because otherwise things won't change.
>>

> Roy,
>
> Kier is a very very clever microsoft shill.  He plays a beautiful game,

Liar. I am not a Microsoft shill, or any other kind of shill.

> pretending to be a linux user of low intelligence, engaging in all kinds
> of often quite abusive interactions with the more overt anti-linux,

Again, you are a liar. I don't pretend to be anything. I am a Linux user.
I'm certainly not of low intelligence, or pretending to be such.

> anti-charter, anti-faq people here, but, if you look very carefully, he
> saves his nastiest vitriol for the on-topic, pro-charter crowd,
> *always*.

Liar. What I hate is liars.

> You'll note how he is trying anything he can to persuade you to reduce
> the rate at which you're posting factual articles... now, why would that
> be?

Liar. I want him to be MORE accurate, not less.

> You'll note how, whenever evidence is presented which shows the points
> to be correct, him to be wrong;  he *never* responds.

Bollocks. Utter bollocks. And you know it.

> He's a super-Erik.  Please, killfile him.

Fuck you, too, Mark.

--
Kier