Re: [Roy Schestowitz lying is bordering on the pathalogical] [Rival] Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice) (was: [News] [Rival] Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice))

> ____/ Kier on Saturday 10 November 2007 12:23 : \____
>
>> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:50:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Saturday 10 November 2007 09:08 : \____

>> <snip>

>>> What on earth? First of all, stop modifying subject lines to get past
>>> filters. Seconly, /nowhere/ did I suggest that the story above was about
>>> Microsoft. It even says "link at the bottom". I show that the DoJ is
>>> totally out of control, I say that Microsoft has been caught doing dirty
>>> tricks in NY, and I also state that the DoJ is in bed with Microsoft
>>> (which it is). It's a matter os exposing yet more funny business in the
>>> Establishment, of which Microsoft is frequently a part (it is!).
>>
>> Except you aren't exposing it, are you? You're making assumptions.
>
> Kier, watch the OP's references at the bootm.
>
>>> <snip wishful thinking />
>>
>> Come off it, Roy. You said: "Watch how Microsoft tried to block NYC
>> from using open source voting systems." How can that not be about MS, and
>> how can it be true when it's been pointed out to be incorrect?
>>
>> If you're inaccurate or just plain wrong, you aren't doing Linux advocacy
>> any good. Be more careful about checking what you post - I've said this
>> before. A dozen well-researched and accurate articles are worth far more
>> than a hundred poorly researched, inaccurate or misleading articles.
>>
>> Quality before quantity.
>
> You know, Kier, [H]omer's assigned label in your name begins to make more
> sense. Do you /really/ think that Microsoft does not game the government. Dare
> I say, are you out of your mind? It's so obvious and everyone who looks at
> that stuff knows it. Some are just too afraid to comment on this.
>
> Governments are corrupt. Cope with it. The least one can do is identity /where/
> they are corrupt because otherwise things won't change.

Roy,

Kier is a very very clever microsoft shill.  He plays a beautiful game,
pretending to be a linux user of low intelligence, engaging in all kinds
of often quite abusive interactions with the more overt anti-linux,
anti-charter, anti-faq people here, but, if you look very carefully, he
saves his nastiest vitriol for the on-topic, pro-charter crowd,
*always*.

You'll note how he is trying anything he can to persuade you to reduce
the rate at which you're posting factual articles... now, why would that
be?

You'll note how, whenever evidence is presented which shows the points
to be correct, him to be wrong;  he *never* responds.

He's a super-Erik.  Please, killfile him.