Re: [News] Mandriva Laptops Impress (and Back on Nigeria's Agenda)

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 10 November 2007 07:01 : \____

>> Have you seen the program about the Disney monopoly?
>
> Not specifically, but I'm generally familiar with their rather nasty
> reputation, especially WRT issues such as "Uncle" Walt's link to the
> Nazis, staff and animal abuse, copyright lobbying, and one of my pet
> peeves, the Disneyfication of A. A. Milne's Winnie-The-Poo.

There's denial of atrocities (death of Indian-Americans) and Islamabad (or
racism in general).

Spare a few minutes and watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xaxzWsTw8Q (part
I)

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.