Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's bribery exposed and defeated

____/ [H]omer on Friday 09 November 2007 22:31 : \____

http://www.computerworlduk.com/management/government-law/public-sector/news/index.cfm?newsid=6124&pn=2

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9045958

> Which of Microsoft's "deepest secrets" did Stuart Scott know, or was
> about to discover, that made his departure so necessary?
>
> Could this be the source of all those leaked memos.

Cool. I want to grab some of these references for possible future use. Good
finds. Caught with them [sic] pants down again...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Web 2.0 is everything that can be spammed" --Unknown